miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2008

AILING CUBA LEADER RETIRES.

AILING CUBA LEADER RETIRES

I think that the decition of Castro of left the government dont't means real changes in Cuba. He was in the power fifty years so maybe the changes won't be like we had thought. Behind of the next president of Cuba will be Castro.

Castro, in his letter says that he doesn't want to continues in the cuban government and now his brother, Raul is the temporality president and possibly he's gonna be the next president of Cuba.

Castro still been a strong inflence to the cuban government so I think that in Cuba won't be a real changes but it is a importan notice in the world an we have to wait an watch waht happend in the next days.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/americas/2007/castro/default.stm

1 comentario:

Verónica Poujol dijo...

Hi Orlando! Your blog is really cool!.
I read your 3 reports on several news. they are good, but you have to pay attention to spelling. I suggest you get a dictionary at hand to check the spelling of words you are not sure how to write properly. I hope to see some improvement in your new reports.

Keep posted!